Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: NDE's do they exist?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Okay I just finished reading a book about a local woman who was nearly killed in a single car crash several years ago and by all laws of nature should not have lived. The book she wrote told of her NDE (Near Death Experience) and how it changed her life. After reading the book I was astonished at what this woman had been through but also at what she had seen. My question to everyone is:
    Do you think NDE's exist?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never had one but I believe they exist.
    I also believe in Guardian Angels and all that.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am sure they exist just as I am sure so much more exists than what most people think does. A perfect example is my Granmother almost died when she gave birth to her first child my Uncle. She hemorrhaged extremely bad and they had for a few moments lost her. In that time she recalls seeing a figure of Jesus holding out his hand in this bright tunnel of light and then she was back in her own body and the image was gone. That is all she could remember. In the book I read everything was more clear.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I believe they do exist.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the human mind is capable of alot more than most believe it to be. And alot of people block out stuff that they deem impossible.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think alot of people will deny things exist when they are things that scare them or things they can't explain.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The book is Possible Fatal by Joanie Thurston. I am not sure where it can be found since it was published up in Portland but its only 159 pages. It was really interesting. People fear what they don't understand.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •